Parents, Christians, Jews and Aborigines need counselling services to cope with the homosexual persecution against them over the attack on marriage.
Marriage is worth defending. Although the media may make you feel you are alone, you are not alone:
"There is nothing homophobic about supporting traditional marriage." - Former Australian Prime Minister John Howard.
“You will never build a society on it. You will not build a nation on it.” - Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating on same-sex marriage.
It is "an affront to the Aboriginal People of Australia to suggest another definition of marriage." - Statement from 70 Aboriginal leaders opposing same-sex "marriage.'
Please print out some copies of this 1 page defence of marriage and letterbox drop them in your neighborhood:
5 Reasons to Defend Traditional Marriage and Family by Saying “No” to Same-sex ‘Marriage’
1. Same-sex “marriage” is not marriage. It is very different so call it something else.
2. Same-sex "marriage" uses the law to teach, promote and normalize homosexual sex acts to children.
3. Same-sex “marriage" Always denies a child either a father or a mother.
4. Recognizing Same-sex “marriage” confuses children, divides communities, restricts freedom of speech, religion and conscientious objection, validates and promotes homosexual sex acts.
5. A moral wrong cannot be a civil right if our society is to continue to flourish.
Please read the larger list of 100+ Reasons for Defending Marriage and Family & of Consequences of Embracing Same-sex "Marriage".
Every child comes from and needs BOTH a mother and a father. Same-sex "marriage" intentionally keeps either a mother or a father from the child. Government should protect the child through upholding traditional marriage.
Please Speak Up Australia. Defend children and freedom. Say NO to the proposition to change marriage laws.
In accordance with s 6(5) of the Marriage Law Survey (Additional Safeguards) Act 2017, Authorised by Craig Manners of Ngumbe, Malawi.
The Freedom Files