Aboriginal Australians are highly offended by homosexual "marriage" and are actively opposed to same-sex "marriage". The well funded homosexual lobby is discriminating against other minority groups who believe wholeheartedly that homosexual proposed changes to the marriage act are a real and present danger to Australian society, Australian children and Australia's freedom.
Offending other minority Australians (Aboriginals, Christians, Jews, Muslims) to appease homosexuals will not lead to unity, peace, harmony, tolerance, progress, health benefits, child well-being, reduced suicide rates among the youth. Don't do it Australia. Maintain marriage and honour the blood of the ANZACS.
THE Uluru bark petition, backed by leaders of 70 different indigenous cultural groups from Queensland to Western Australia, reveal that there is widespread opposition by the original inhabitants of Australia to the proposed changes to marriage law.
The group opposes same-sex marriage on the basis that traditional unions between a man and a woman have always been upheld amongst the oldest living culture on earth.
Indigenous Liberal MP Ken Wyatt said fathers and mothers were deeply honoured in Aboriginal culture.
"They form the foundation of our families, class and system, and pass down our teaching, culture our traditions from generation to generation," he told parliament.
The Uluru Bark Petition:
To the Prime Minister and the Parliament from the Aboriginal People of Australia and being undersigned by members of the Argan, Arrernte, Bidjara, Biripi, Bundjalung, Bunuba, Dunggatti, Erub, Gidja, Githabul, Gooniyandi, Gumbainggir, Juggera, Jaru, Juru, Kabi-Kabi-Waka-Waka, Kamilaroi, Karajarri, Kaylagal, Koara, Kooma, Luritja, Mamu, Mangala, Mantjintjarra, Mara, Meriam Mir, Munjunjarli, Ngaanyatjarra, Noongar, Nyawaygi, Nyigina, Pitjantjatjara, Wadi-Wadi, Wagilak, Walawurru, Walmatjarri, Wangkumara, Wiradjuri, Wongatha, Wooroora, Wuthathi, Yankuntjatjara, Yidingi-Mbabaram, Yidingi-Mullen-Barra, Balardung tribes and people groups, representing the Aboriginal People of Australia, hereby declare:
1. The Aboriginal People of Australia are the original inhabitants and the first Nation people of this great southern land Australia.
2. Our continuing cultures and traditions are 1,000’s of years old and are recognised as the oldest on Earth.
3. Although Aboriginal People come together as one nation through many different self-governing language and kinship groups with unique cultures and traditions, the sanctity of marriage between man and woman continues to be held in honour among all.
4. Our Fathers and Mothers are also honoured and form the foundation of our families, clans and systems, and pass down our teachings, our culture, our traditions, from generation to generation.
5. It is therefore an affront to the Aboriginal People of Australia to suggest another definition of marriage.
6. The Aboriginal people of Australia recognise the Prime Minister and Parliament as a governing body and strongly calls upon the Parliament to reject any attempt to redefine the institution of marriage, and in doing so, Honour the sanctity of both the tradition of marriage and the spiritual implication of this sacred union.
Please Take Action to Defend Marriage, Children, Freedom of Speech and Religion.
"There is nothing homophobic about supporting traditional marriage." - John Howard, former Australian Prime Minister
In accordance with s 6(5) of the Marriage Law Survey (Additional Safeguards) Act 2017, this communication is authorised by Craig Manners of Ngumbe, Malawi
Every child comes from and needs BOTH a mother and a father. Same-sex "marriage" intentionally keeps either a mother or a father from the child. Government should protect the child through upholding traditional marriage.
There is “a time to be silent, and a time to speak”. (Ecclesiastes 3:7). Now is the time to speak, so please speak up and defend children, truth and freedom. Craig Manners
“What the world needs most is a voice that courageously speaks the truth, not when the world is right, but a voice that speaks the truth when the world is wrong.” Fulton Sheen
True marriage offers true equality for children. Every child comes from and needs BOTH a Mum and a Dad. Every human being has dignity and deserves respect. All sorts of relationships can be respected at law without having to change marriage laws. In fact that has been the case legally for many years. The simple fact remains though that not every relationship is marriage.